Tullett Prebon plc and our affiliates ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site. This
includes information you provide if you register to use our site or subscribe to our service. The information
you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, your firm’s name or any
comments you may make.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically
collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the
Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and
versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through
and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times,
download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks,
and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to
call our customer service number.
good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. For detailed information
Uses made of the information
Information held about you is generally used only for internal purposes, for example
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you
with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you
have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research,
statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your
- to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our
ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties in limited circumstances, and only to the extent
reasonably necessary. This may include:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to
the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Tullett Prebon or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data
held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or
safety of Tullett Prebon, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other
companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European
Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one
of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take
all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our
best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any
transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and
security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you
(before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your
information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by
checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and
affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy
policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies
before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of
access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.