Privacy and Security
Cookies and How We Use Them
- To improve site security by "authenticating" you (i.e., verify that you are who you say you are) when you sign-in to any of our sites.
- To keep track of your specified preferences such as language, time zone and timeouts after periods of inactivity.
- To allow you to navigate our sites more easily by "remembering" your identity so that you do not have to input your password multiple times as you move between pages or services.
- To conduct research and analytics to improve our websites and our products and services. This includes compiling statistical information concerning, among other things, the frequency of your use of our websites, the pages visited and the length of each visit.
- To display Tullett Prebon advertisements when you visit websites of third parties with whom we have marketing relationships and to help us gauge the effectiveness of our advertising efforts. We do not provide any personal information to third parties displaying our interest-based ads. These parties may gather information concerning your use of other websites and provide us with de-identified information about you (such as demographic information or the names of sites where you have been shown ads) which we may use to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising.
You have the option to disable or delete existing cookies by modifying your browser settings. You should be able to find out how by going to the Help section of your browser.
You can find out more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org